When should you be looking for an enterprise grade WordPress hosting solution? Great question, if you answer yes to at least one of these questions then you are in the right place and yes, we can help you!
Does your website:
- Get more than 10,000 unique visits a month?
- Experience peaks in traffic that has caused it to crash previously?
- Rely on being online to convert sales and build brand trust?
- Get exposed to viruses, malicious activity or DDOS attacks?
- Store information critical to your business or customers?
So, if you have answered yes to any of the above, if not, you should still read or checkout our plans, because if your site is on running on WordPress, it’s still going to need some ongoing care and maintenance.
So what makes our hosting so special?
First and foremost, it’s our people. We live an breathe WordPress and have collectively worked on hundreds of websites over the years. Most ‘challenging’ scenarios we come up against we have previously addressed, so are well placed to quickly and efficiently keep your site online and protected.
That aside, we also have some other great perks to help your enterprise, including but not limited to:
- Modern servers, running on solid state hard drives.
- The ability to scale with your business growth and needs in any direction.
- Server side caching, which is optimised for WordPress sites.
- Servers available in Australia, US, Taiwan, Belgium and the UK.
- SSL certificates for all sites in our care.
- Automated daily backups, more frequent options available upon request.
- Content Distribution Networks (CDN) available upon request.
- Protection against DDoS attacks and daily security scanning.
- 24/7 customer support