So you are looking for some WordPress website support? Excellent, you have come to the right place. We know the platform inside-out and are of course massive fans of it! In fact, we only work with WordPress when building clients’ sites.
Our WordPress support plans are ideal for most sites from simple brochure style solutions right through to a fully functional ecommerce website.
Some of the tasks we commonly provide support for include:
- Uploading and adding new content, imagery, blogs and products
- Implementing newsletter sign up forms
- Helping with the sites Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Performing WordPress, theme or plugin updates
- Increasing the site’s security and issuing SSL certificates
- Enhancing the sites performance, speed and backup schedules
Why is professional WordPress Support and Maintenance so important?
In short, we know how to do things, when to do them and most importantly why. Allow us to explain. WordPress has been built over the years to give the DIY website builder an amazing tool to create their website with. Everything you need appears to be available, intuitive and ready to go. Sounds pretty straight forward right? If you answered yes, then proceed with caution.
To give this some context if you had all of the tools and material required to build a boat, would you build it and better yet would you comfortably launch it for it’s maiden sale across the Pacific Ocean? We are guessing not! What if we now told you, we could build the boat for you, test it, make tweaks and then and only then invite you on board to take a sail across the Pacific Ocean, oh and by the way, we have done this hundreds of times before. Which sounds like the better option to you?
So why should your website be any different? We get that sometimes a start up business may not be able to hire a professional and that’s completely fine. We applaud your courage to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and build a website that is right for the current position your business is in. We will always be able to help you down the track when your business is growing. For those of you that have passed all of the growing pains of starting a business and are ready for the next step, you need to hire some professional WordPress support.
Our goal is to holistically look after your website so that you can focus on other areas of your business that you are the professional at. Together we can achieve amazing things!
How does it work?
It’s really easy! Once you sign up for a WordPress care and maintenance plan, here’s what will happen:
- We will get in touch for some logins to your site and to have a chat about the objectives you have for your website.
- Our team then does a full review of your site and runs some preliminary reports as a baseline to measure from in the coming weeks and months.
- Over the next few weeks we put in place any fixes to ensure your site is stable and performing at optimal levels, whilst completing any changes or updates you send our way. It’s as simple as calling the team on 1300 072 134 or emailing [email protected].